Industry-leading systems that measure the frequency characteristics of high-speed transmission PCBs precisely and automatically.
The Micro Prober MP Series are systems for measuring the frequency characteristics of bare boards automatically, achieving both high contact accuracy and repetition stability simultaneously. These systems, which are combined with vector network analyzers to enable measurement of multi-piece-simultaneous at high speed, are optimum for inspection, evaluation, and analysis of circuit boards that will lead to the 5G society.
Features of Micro Prober MP Series
Simultaneous achievement of productivity and probing precision
*1 Indicates repeatability of relative positioning of in-house performance tests.
- Enables contact with a piece on a bare board with high positioning accuracy of +/- 20 μm*1
- Upper and lower independent positioning testing fixtures enable stable inspection even if there is an interlayer displacement between the two sides
- Capable of carrying an Auto Loader*2 that automates the loading and unloading of circuit boards completely
For accurate evaluation and analysis of high-speed transmission traces
*3 Measurable items and measurement performance of each item differ depending on the specifications/performance of the vector network analyzer.
- Can be combined with multi-port type network analyzers from major vendors
- Enables measurement of frequency characteristics, with accurate evaluation and analysis of transmission traces
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple items*3 such as insertion loss and return loss with one contact
High repeatability and reproducibility
- Uses the Step and Repeat method where camera alignment and contact are repeated
- Keeps the cable position constant to reduce variation in the measurement results caused by measurers and measuring environment
- Automatic contact position adjusting function allows anyone to adjust and maintain optimum inspection conditions
Thin or large substrates corrected to be flat
- Stable work holding by clamping 4-corners with tension
- Our original clamping mechanism holds a circuit board at 4-corners to apply the optimum tension in XY direction
- Even thin, large-sized and excessively-warped circuit boards which are difficult to handle are set flat
System that improves test reliability
- Automatic defect marking system that prevents a mistake in marking defective pieces manually
- Data code management function enables traceability management of each pieces
- RFID system enables management of fixture information enhances maintainability and prevents installation errors
Rigid Flex PCB